The U.S. Commercial Service has announced its 2014 Discover Global Markets schedule. These events help U.S. businesses compete in the international marketplace by providing information on foreign business opportunities.
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Africa, the Middle East, & India
San Antonio, TX
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Europe
Los Angeles, CA
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Free Trade Agreements
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Greater China
New York, NY
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: The Americas
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Sub-Saharan Africa
DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS: Healthcare and Life Sciences
At DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS you will hear from commercial diplomats, industry experts, and fellow exporters during lively panel discussions and will have plenty of opportunities for networking. You will also learn about opportunities in these regions from the U.S. Commercial Service Senior Commercial Officers.
At each DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS Conference you will:
• Meet one-on-one with U.S. Commercial Diplomats visiting from abroad
• Participate in panel discussions on the latest industry trends
• Identify new and emerging markets of opportunity ahead of your competition
• Learn about U.S. export programs designed to cut your time to market
• Network with U.S. trade officials, leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
In addition to our leading worldwide network of U.S. trade promotion officials, we’ve also gathered experts from the public and private sector to give you the practical information you need to develop an international business plan that makes sense for you.
Breakout Session will cover questions on:
• Export finance
• Protecting your intellectual property abroad
• Complying with U.S. Export Controls
• Mitigating your risk
• Market entry strategies
Who Should Attend:• Company presidents, CEOs, COOs, CFOs
• International sales and marketing executives
• International business development executives
• Global logistics and trade compliance executives
With continental breakfasts, VIP keynote luncheons and networking receptions included, DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS conferences offer important opportunities to develop new contacts that can help take your international business to the next level. Whether your interest is Asia, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, or U.S. Free Trade Agreement countries, there is a DISCOVER GLOBAL MARKETS conference designed to meet your needs.
For general questions about the event series or if you are interested in becoming a Marketing Partner, please contact: Judy Kornfeld – Judy.Kornfeld@trade.gov